Thursday 21 February 2013

KIM KARDASHIAN SHOWS OFF HER BABY BUMP...(PHOTOS)



Looks like Kanye West is teaching his baby mother Kim Kardashian a little more than how to dress down in all black and suffocating leathers. Kim recently sat down with Du Jour Magazinewhere she revealed her make-free self, sporting a little bulge of a baby bump. In her interview, Kim Kardashian revealed that will not be walking away from “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, contrary to rumors, and that she is practicing a few things new to her like…well, privacy. Kim says:


When you live your life so publicly, like on a reality show, people assume that they know every side of you already, but they always want more. Doing a TV show with your family, it’s really hard to hide or be guarded. Besides, we don’t want to film a show if we can’t be who we are, because that’s just too much work.” 
My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy,” she claims. “I’m ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything. I’m shifting my priorities.” 
Kim says she is “more selective when fans ask for her photograph in airports or when out to dinner, especially when she’s with West, I just tell them, sorry, but my boyfriend won’t let me!










No comments:

Post a Comment